Monday, January 29, 2007

Thought for the day

I felt guilty for laughing at this but this little ditty came from the infamous pageant boards and it just gets funnier everytime I read it:

"Some people are like a slinky, not really good for anything - but you can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs..."

Right behind it was an equally funny yet disturbing post:

"The next time you find yourself on a plane, sitting next to someone who cannot resist chattering to you endlessly, I urge you to quietly pull your laptop out of your bag, carefully open the screen (ensuring the irritating person next to you can see it), and hit this link ."

http://www.thecleverest.com/countdown.swf

hmmm, must be the meds....

2 comments:

MommasWorld said...

Oh MY! I would be running for the EXITS if I saw that! LOL Good for a laugh but I am sure you would be arrested if you actually did that on a plane or even in an airport. As a frequent flyer I do think people should be more considerate of other passengers.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I like the countdown! I'm going to have to put that as my screensaver at work. Mmmm. Delicious and good for you!

Anything that is subversive and slightly naughty is okay in my book.

Bad parent example #6,922

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net a>