Thursday, October 12, 2006

Let me introduce myself :o)

Hello - let me tell you about me!

- I'm a 40 yr old mother of two decidedly wonderful children - one 12 year old who thinks he's four and a four year old who thinks she's twelve...
- I have a severe case of attention deficit disorder
- I am funny, tragically unhip, and fabulously average
- I talk way, way, waaaaaayyyyy too much
- I want to try everything once, more than that if I like it and time allows
- Can't remember names, but have an almost photographic memory for numbers
- Does anyone know what an ENFP is? Well, I'm 100% on the E and the N and in the 70's for the other two (champion idealist thank you very much)
- I'm supposed to be a motivational speaker according to every career test I've taken - Or a chemist (correlation anyone?)
- I'm so right brained my head should fall over
- I'm interested in everybody, but not everyone is interested in me (some people call it nosey, I call it being sociable)
- So far in my life I have : made a record in Nashville, graduated from highschool too early, graduated from college too late, been a geek, been a beauty queen, taught piano and guitar, taught aerobics for 15 years, obtained my green belt in Aikijujutsu Aikido, tried barrel racing (THAT did not go well), snow skied (love it!!!), been a radio personality (wish I had stuck with it), modeled, been a programmer/IT worker, been an accountant, and not travelled enough and I'm sure I left a lot of my list.
- I hate whiners
- I don't read books much, but if I get started on the dictionary I can't stop
- I philosophise too much
- ironically, I'm a crappy speller (I blame it on technology)
- Every one who knows me is either my friend or thinks I'm deranged
- I am allergic to most perfumes but I can wear anything from France for some reason
- I am annoyingly optimistic (....of course it's all good til the drugs wear off)
- I never leave home without my cell phone and palm pilot EVER
- McDonald's rocks as far as I am concerned
- every day for breakfast I eat 2 donuts, two amps, and wash it down with a cup of coffee (BReakfast of CHampions!!!)
- I lost 50 lbs over three years eating that for breakfast (no lie I swear)
- I LOVE a great debate but I am often a victim of my own logic (or so I've been told)
- I can type really, really, really reallyreallyreallyreally fast
- I have one eye that is extremely far sighted, and one that is extremely near-sighted (this has thrown off every eye doctor I have ever seen)
- when I was 13 my parents threw out the tv - lock, stock and barrel - so I'm really out of the habit - but I am glued to it when American Idol comes on
- I'd like to bitch slap stupid drivers on the highway
- My senior english teacher traumatized my brain when he cut off the use of the verb "to be" for all writing assignments in high school
- I'm one of those vile, politically incorrect pageant moms that the media oh so loves to hate and I'm okay with it (I'm sure Dr Phil has a folder with my name on it somewhere)
- I love to be cranky (Don't mess with a good bad mood I say)
- I have a note from the fire department that says I don't have to cook (thank goodness my husband can or we'd all starve or live on twinkies and carrots) I tried to make a cheesecake in a pie plate once - does the term "nuclear mushroom" mean anything to anyone???
- the 80's were the greatest as far as I'm concerned (altogether now "...still pre-occupied with 19-85")
- and I'm still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up and oh yeah...
- Although I meet all the FDA requirements for certified grown up, I really don't feel like growing up whatsoever
- and I never thought I'd be a blogger so LET'S CHAT :O)

No comments:

Bad parent example #6,922

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net a>