Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Only 6 votes???

Okay, I know who's voted and who hasn't...

http://www.bloggerschoiceawards.com/blogs/show/2789/?utm_source=bloggerschoiceawards&utm_medium=badge&utm_content=freakiestblogger

Vote for me!!! Often, and liberally :o)

Someday when I run for politics I'll know who to give favors too.... If not, I'll know who NOT to pardon... >o

***

I answered BiffSpiffy's call for folks to be interviewed!

As the rules go, the interviewer (in this case Biff) asks for volunteers (i.e. me being one) to be asked 5 questions (which said interviewer gets to pick) then they post the questions and answers on THEIR blog.

'cept doofus here just emailed them back the first time... it's hard for me to get things straight - I have the attention span of a drunk puppy so sometimes I just skim and miss important details in the instructions...

Here goes:

Aliens have landed in your front yard. What will you do?

Invite them to dinner, after all I'm pretty sure they're relatives. (My dad has no photos from before his 21st birthday and very few relatives - and they are all, very, different...)

You’ve just received a box of expensive sexy lingerie from a man you can’t stand. What do you do?

Thank him profusely but send it back explaining that I'm enrolling in a convent.

If you had one destructive superpower, what would it be, and who would be your first victim?

According to my team at work, I already have the ability to kill people with a facial expression so I'll stick with that. My first victim? The idiot that cut me off on the highway this morning in the fast lane then decided to drive like his grandma while I'm trying to deliver my two hellions to school on time.

If you could tour with any band, which one and what would be your role?

Bon Jovi - I'd be the water and towel girl. (doesn't hurt I can tune guitars too!!)

Have you ever stopped to listen to a street performer?

Always! And unless they are so painful to listen to that I might have to pull out my superpower look, I tip too.

BONUS QUESTION - What would be your perfect day?

Send kids to grandmas the night before.
Sleep late.
Have limo take me to a spa for the deluxe head to toe treatment.
Go shopping for a new outfit to wear that night.
Eat dinner at outrageously fancy restaurant with hubby.
Drink and Dance until the break of dawn at a very loud club.
Have limo take us home.
:o)


SO! who volunteers for me to interview THEM?? Just put a post in for me to "interview you" (or you would write rather, "interview me") and I'll think of some really cool questions to ask you!!!!

****

On an unrelated note - unless you've been under a rock somewhere, didya notice it's PROM season?? Note to self - next blog, relate my THREE prom horror stories :o)

nite nite all

6 comments:

dennis said...

sure'n I'll volunteer to have you interview me

Lahdeedah said...

Okay I voted...

Prom. Season. Ahhhhh.

I am truly hoping proms are unfashionable by the time Drama girl hits that age :)

Biff Spiffy said...

How cool - I know an alien!

It only makes sense when you're a lingerie-wearing nun with death-ray vision.

Creative-Type Dad said...

I want to hear the prom stories...

I have some weird ones too.

MommasWorld said...

Prom styles have changed since my prom. ManSon went to his Senior prom last year and I about fainted when I saw his girlfriend. She was trying to go through a "Goth" phase and not suceeding very well. I do like to see the children dressed up at a nice resturant and feeling all grown up.

You can interview me if you like.

Ha ha Biff Spiffy! My children call their Grandma alien...my mother is a different sort of alien. She still has not taken the citizen test and she has been here for over 30 years. Maybe now I know 2 aliens.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to read about your prom date(s)....

Bad parent example #6,922

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net a>