Thursday, December 28, 2006

Christmas

Well, since I can't sleep. (I either end up over-posting or under but never in-between)

I'm feeling guilty, because all the other bloggers have given their commentary on Christmas and I didn't really say a word.

That's because there wasn't much to say.

Christmas used to be a lot more fun when I didn't have to do so much work. But this year, I threw in the proverbial towel. Only a tree in the living room and some garland on the balconey upstairs. Didn't overspend on the kids. Got everything I wanted and here's what I got:

Gift card to Ulta
Gift card to Cache
Some decorative plates for our kitchen wall
an ipod Nano (in PINK!)
Issey Miyake perfume
and some really, REALLY, cool snow boots (lace up black suede with pom poms at that!!)

We ate leftovers from the family gatherings collected on Saturday and Sunday, and never even changed out of our pajamas.

It was a great day.

3 comments:

MommasWorld said...

Woohoo! All day PJ day sounds great! I need one of those days just to relax and enjoy. Maybe New Years Day or next Christmas. Sounds like Santa was good to you. :-)

Any word on the Photo Contest? Maybe they are waiting until New Years Day. Keeping my fingers crossed for your little one!

Biff Spiffy said...

Yay for PJ day! And it sounds like you made out banditly. (that is too a real word. See? It's made of letters and has a meaning, all the necessary ingredients.)

So, are you ever going to finish the story...?

(hate to bug, but I MUST know the ending...)

(don't you hate it when people abuse parenteses?)

Biff Spiffy said...

(and spell things wrong??)

Bad parent example #6,922

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net a>