Thursday, March 01, 2007

That's Hot....

Okay the whole not doing well turning 41 thing aside...

I just want everyone to know that I am one HOT mama.

Yep, went to the doctor (general practice) today because I can't breathe due to allergies, and they got a new nurse in and it always goes something like this.

Nurse: Hi, how are you today? What are you here for?
Moi: I can't breathe.

Nurse: Oh, poor thing. Are you on any medications?
Moi: Yes, here's my list. Walking Case of Chemical Warfare that I am...

Nurse: oooo-kay..... Let me take your temperature.

pause for said event.

Nurse: You have a temperature. It's 99.4 - you must have a bug.
Moi: No, that's normal. Check my chart. Never been below a flat 99.

Nurse: Oh. I see......

Doctor strolls in.

"How's the HOTTEST MAMA client of mine doing today???" !!!!

I felt soooo much better :o)

What's REALLY weird is that he and my gynecologist are buddies. I don't even want to know the conversations....

4 comments:

Dragon said...

Thanks for the great laugh! I'm sure you're yummy mummy. :)

dennis said...

This was such a Hot post!!

Creative-Type Dad said...

That's funny.
You should ask them if they share notes

Unknown said...

Awe.Some.

There's the story of a lady (oh crap, now I'm humming the Brady Bunch theme)...

Link here with more info than you can shake a can of industrial size deodorant at.

Bad parent example #6,922

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net a>