Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Heartbroken on valentine's day

Okay, so Valentine's is a bust all the way around.

I don't feel well, so hubby and I decided the weekend would be much easier to celebrate when I felt better and bedtimes and homework didn't get in the way. I can't sleep too well either so I'm up doing something that WAS fun...

But my heart has been broken by someone I wouldn't know if they hit me over the head with a chainsaw.

My feelings are deeply hurt because somebody doesn't want to be seen with me.

I made a post about playgroups & disco on a post of creative-type dad's blog.

http://creativetypes.blogspot.com/

and he deleted it. Probably because I mentioned our next pageant has a Disco Theme.

I figured sooner or later it would happen, with a name like pageant mom, but I didn't think it would hurt so much. He could have been POLITE and asked me not to post anymore.

I didn't post anything ugly or mean!!!

What would you do?

:o(

....Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

p.s. strep was a false alarm, but it didn't make my painful sore throat ANY better confirming at the doc's it wasn't strep - apparently sinus problems can make you feel just as bad...

1 comment:

Biff Spiffy said...

Huh. Since you asked, here are my 2 bits.

The only comments I could imagine deleting would be the mean/ malicious type (many of my friends are normally rude by nature, but that's different) or spam. If anyone left me a comment that I didn't want to leave published, I would at least write to explain or ask for an edited version.

I don't think I'd be hurt by it, but I would be curious, wondering what line I crossed. Have you written to him to ax what happened?

Bad parent example #6,922

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net a>