Friday, February 23, 2007

Life is just a fantasy, can you live a fantasy life?

Question:

Have you ever been insanely attracted to anyone sexually, that you know you wouldn't, couldn't love, but the fantasy of actually having sex with them is more than you could stand, even though you know the actual event would most likely be a letdown? (this is of course, hypothetical)

Yes, the devil is working very hard on me this week. This is why it is good for me to have some drama in my life.

I have decided that since I can't seem to get any REAL excitement, I am going to go have long, red, fake fingernails put on tomorrow.

Hell, maybe I'll even get a tattoo.

3 comments:

dennis said...

Let's answer the questions in order:
Yes.
Yes.
It was a letdown everytime except for 2.

:)

Jansky T said...

I can't imagine anytime when I thought the actual event would be a letdown.

MommasWorld said...

This year I will be brave enough to wear red nail polish and all my rings over 2 karats. It is a rite of passage for me. My mother told me, when I was a little girl, I had to be a certain age to wear red nail polish. This year is that age :-) Woot!

Bad parent example #6,922

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net a>